Log Book Auditing
Don’t be caught by surprise with a driver log book DOT compliance violation! Having weekly or monthly auditing of your driver log books can alert you to violations or reporting errors, allowing you to correct the problem for the future. We offer 100% auditing of your driver logs to keep you in compliance!
- Notification Letters – Notifying drivers and company of any violations, upcoming expiration dates, and more…..
- Violation Summaries – Find out where your divers or company as a whole is having issues.
- Violation Lists – See the details for each violation.
- Late and Missing Logs – We supply you with a list of any driver logs missing on a continuous basis.
- No Violations found – A congratulations letter will be produced to thank your outstanding drivers on your companies behalf.
Driver Qualification File Auditing and Maintenance
Maintaining your DOT Driver Qualification File (DQF) is quick and easy! We will generate the required paperwork and take care of all the details to create and maintain compliant DOT driver files. We will:
- Generate a new driver employment application
- Generate previous employer checks for all employers your new driver has had for the past three years
- Provide the annual certification of driving record and supervisor review.
- Provide a new medical examination report form and wallet card well in advance of when a driver is due for a physical.
- Give monthly reminders in advance of drivers license, DOT Physical, and annual certification expiration dates.
- Provide the drivers state motor vehicle driver record check.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
A DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program is required by law. We can help you to make sure you are in compliance with all the DOT Testing requirements. We offer:
- Quarterly Random Onsite or in office DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment, Post Accident, and For Cause Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Random Consortium Program for small and large companies
- Develop DOT Drug and Alcohol policies and procedures
- Provide Drug and Alcohol Supervisor training that meets DOT specifications.
Call us for a free quote 479-435-7220